I have some posts I NEED to do.
Just so I can catch up and have them ready for my blog books.
But I have some favorite pictures that I just want to post.
I can not resist a picture of all my girls playing nicely together.
Just so I can catch up and have them ready for my blog books.
But I have some favorite pictures that I just want to post.
I can not resist a picture of all my girls playing nicely together.

One weekend Jeremy went to Utah and took Sloanie with him.
I decided the rest of us should make sugar cookies for Valentines. I let the girls pour all the ingredients in the bowl.
The cookies were so yummy.

Sloane holds this cat all day long. You would think a cat would run and hide. Not our kitty, she thinks she is a dog. She likes to lick (YUCK!) and is always in every room we are in. She loves attention, especially from her buddy Sloane.

One day as I was getting myself ready to take Sloane to pre-school. I was upstairs and when I came down I found Sloane and Emie playing "Valentines Day." They were giving each other gifts. It was so sweet.

This post seems to be mostly about Sloane.
I have to say, she has always been my hardest kid. She is so (SO) busy. Since she turned four though, Jeremy and I have noticed her mature a lot. She is so pleasant and joyful. She really has become a great helper. The other day at the store I didn't have to chase her once. (a nice break from the last two years!!) She actually answers me when I call her and obeys quickly. I am so happy we have gotten to this point.
She is growing up.



4 comments:
So fun--I just love that first picture of the girls. What a fun memory for them 20 years from now.
Loved what you wrote about Sloane--isn't it exciting to watch the changes.
youre girls are cute! i decided to just take the girls in to the dr. shelby had an ear infection, kam didnt. tell jeremy thanks though, i really appreciated it! :)
Your girls are adorable!! I love how they were playing valentines and giving each other gifts! That is too too cute!
Hearing about Sloane gives me hope for our little Addie. I have been chasing her for years too!!! Her fourth birthday is coming up-I really hope that she follows Sloane's example!!!!
Post a Comment