Great ideas from the ladies above! I'm in the same funk, but I don't decorate, so I can't go that route on my blog. For now, it'll just be how it's been for the past bit. Nothing. I'm so boring!
I agree with Yvonne about the decorating ideas, though - you have such a knack for decorating!!
You know what I do when I don't feel like blogging. I don't! And I disappear for weeks at a time! You could always go have a nice warm bath by candlelight and chocolate, etc. ;-)
I'm in the same boat so I've got nothing. Yep, I stopped in to give you nothin'. I am a bad bloggy friend.
I just need to buck up and get my photos uploaded. The last two posts were just gems I couldn't forget... short and sweet, but I know the grandparents are craving photos.
I don't know because I am in the same rut!!! Hey you could blog about Bunco (I didn't know that you played bunco) I do too!! What is your theme going to be (or do you guys do themes?) Anywho just thought I would write and say hey I am alive. There you go you could blog about how alive you are. he he he ok now I am just rambling have a good night!
8 comments:
How about decorating ideas--you could show more pictures of how you decorate. You do such beautiful work.
Whenever I'm not in the mood that's when I dod the silly memes and tags. I agree with Yvonne...I'd love tos ee more of your decorating!
Great ideas from the ladies above! I'm in the same funk, but I don't decorate, so I can't go that route on my blog. For now, it'll just be how it's been for the past bit. Nothing. I'm so boring!
I agree with Yvonne about the decorating ideas, though - you have such a knack for decorating!!
You know what I do when I don't feel like blogging. I don't! And I disappear for weeks at a time! You could always go have a nice warm bath by candlelight and chocolate, etc. ;-)
the sunshine was great today! that motivated me some. cant wait for bunco at your house!!
I'm in the same boat so I've got nothing. Yep, I stopped in to give you nothin'. I am a bad bloggy friend.
I just need to buck up and get my photos uploaded. The last two posts were just gems I couldn't forget... short and sweet, but I know the grandparents are craving photos.
I got no good suggestions for you, but you could give yourself a piece of chocolate everytime you download xx number of pictures.
I don't know because I am in the same rut!!! Hey you could blog about Bunco (I didn't know that you played bunco) I do too!! What is your theme going to be (or do you guys do themes?) Anywho just thought I would write and say hey I am alive. There you go you could blog about how alive you are. he he he ok now I am just rambling have a good night!
Post a Comment