Three Little Princesses

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Couch of My Dreams

I LOVE this couch and all it's matching friends. They are at the perfect price right now at JCPenney.
Well perfect if you happen to have cash laying around.
Which I really don't.
*SIGH*


Then Jeremy will remind me how with kids the wood would easily be scratched. And how the leather will be ruined by kitty claws.

That is why I suppose it is only the couch of my dreams.


I am back at square one looking for kid friendly furniture.


Haven't seen anything I dream about in that department.

5 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Someday, Ashley. Someday. :) I have actually begun to wonder if ANY furniture is kid friendly.

Yvonne said...

It is beautiful, though. Dreams are NICE ; )

Jen said...

It is really nice! One day we'll actually buy furniture! For now, we still have hammy downs. ONE DAY!

Dean Family said...

will we ever get something for us? im starting to think not. :(
i love my leather, its wipe-able. so my vote, get rid of the cat..but then again, i dont do pets! :)

Gina said...

The hubby and I are drooling over that set! Half price! Yeah, if only the cash were just laying around...