Three Little Princesses

Friday, January 9, 2009

Resolutions

I do Not usually make resolutions. I just try and do things better than the year before. This year I really want to try and make my home a more peaceful place to be. I want to play a lot more church music. I want to teach my kids more about gospel principles and the scripture stories. We do FHE and read our scriptures at night, but I really want them to learn more through out the day. I think it will create a calm environment.
Sloane is a Sunbeam!
Last year we put her in Sunbeams because of her January birthday. We soon realized she wasn't ready and moved her back to nursery. The first Sunday of the year we were still in Utah, but it was technically her first day back in Sunbeams. She was more than ready this time and she LOVED it. I am hoping she "loves" it as much in our own ward.

Micah is in CTR 6. She is getting so big. She goes to a Baptist Preschool and really knows all her Old Testament stories really well. I want her to know the Book of Mormon stories just as well. That is one of the reasons for my resolution.

Only one more year of nursery for Emie and then all my girls will be in Primary. Where does the time go?? I can hardly believe it.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like great resolutions.

I hope Sloane enjoys Sunbeams--those January birthdays can be tough ; )

It's amazing how much children understand when we read The Book of Mormon--that's how my Brent learned to read.

Time goes by way too quickly, eh???

Lara Neves said...

Wonderful resolutions...and probably the most important one you could make, anyway.

Love the picture of them in their New Year garb! Cute!