It has been dark and dreary for over a week. No Sunshine, no warmth. Memories bring warmth and sunshine, right? Maybe at least a reason to smile.
Here is an old picture of Jeremy and me when we were dating. He was so cute and we were so thin. Now there is something that brings a smile to my face.
My kids bring smiles to my face daily, but it is nice to remember the way things were before them too.I am hoping for a peek at the sun in my forcast!

6 comments:
I hear ya on the sunshine! Im dying here!! you two look so cute! wouldnt be nice to go back to the days of no kids, no responsibility? im sured id get real bored though :)
I hate January. I always get a little down. It's been kind of nice weather here, though, so I shouldn't complain too much...sunny but freezing.
Cute picture! It is nice to remember life before kids every once in a while. I wish I had more pictures of it.
Such a cute picture. :-)
Sorry about the weather - I know it really makes a difference to have a sunny day here and there. That's my challenge with Winter. Surviving the BLAH.
Hope you get to see the sun soon!
I have been feeling the same way. This fog and cold is depressing.
That is such a fun picture--I LOVE IT. Post more--please. Pictures brighten everyone's days ; )
I'm with you! I've got nothing either and the blah is killing me! Very cute pic of you and your hubby though!
Post a Comment