I am behind on blogging. I am way behind, it seems, on everything. Not a great way to start out a New Year!
Better late than never I guess.
The weekend before Christmas my sister Corrine and her husband came and stayed with us on their way to Seattle. It was a fun weekend filled with last minute Christmas shopping. We were so busy having fun we did not take any pictures. :0( We stayed updated with my sister Danielle's delivery through texts and phone cameras. I am glad I got to share that with Corri.
On Christmas Eve we took off for Utah to spend Christmas with Jeremy's family.
Santa came and brought dress up clothes and more Ponyville.
We let the girls buy presents for each other this year. Below is a picture of Micah with the gift Sloane picked out for her. Sloane wrapped it all by herself, not bad!
(Excuse the bed hair!) Emie got a LARGE gift from Grandma and Grandpa. It is an art easel.
One afternoon we all took the girls sledding.
It was a small hill. We did not want to scare our kids to much. Believe it or not there were crazy stories of people in Utah pushing their kids down dangerous hills and a few ended up with major injuries.
Micah had fun!
Emie and I went down together. She was so excited!
Grandpa and Sloanie taking a turn.
The best part...returning to our car to a large thermos filled with hot chocolate. What your Grandma doesn't do that for you???
Ours does and it was Yummy!!
One afternoon we all took the girls sledding.
It was a small hill. We did not want to scare our kids to much. Believe it or not there were crazy stories of people in Utah pushing their kids down dangerous hills and a few ended up with major injuries.
Micah had fun!
Emie and I went down together. She was so excited!
Grandpa and Sloanie taking a turn.The best part...returning to our car to a large thermos filled with hot chocolate. What your Grandma doesn't do that for you???
Ours does and it was Yummy!!
2 comments:
Great pictures and it looks like so much fun.
Grandma's are great.
How fun! I love all the cute pictures!
Post a Comment