Three Little Princesses

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Miss Me?


I have received a few, uh hum, emails telling me to blog.
I guess I have not been in the right mind to do so. Also it seems time is going by fast and we are staying busy with nothing too interesting to report.
We went up to Idaho to see my niece Alyvia get blessed. While hanging out there, I caught this picture of my niece Kinzley and Emerson.
So sweet! I miss that cute little girl.

Jeremy and I went to another Depeche Mode concert. It was nice to have a night out alone.


Micah is enjoying school, this was her first day of school outfit.
I think Kindergarten is a little boring for her, she is ready for more challenging curriculum.
Here is a picture picture of Emie at Grandma's house.
I can not believe she will be in primary in January.

Sloane had her first Scripture during Primary. She did so well!


I can play a little catch up now that it is turning chilly out. We will not be running around as much, I hope.






7 comments:

Lara Neves said...

You've definitely been busy! Glad to see you blogging, though!

Still jealous of that DM Concert!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad to see a post. You have been busy.

How fun that you and Jeremy got to go to a Depeche Mode Concert--I bet it was fun.

Love all the pictures. The girls are getting so big.

Corrine said...

i miss you!!!

Jen said...

So great to read your update! Your kids are adorable as always!

Brittany said...

I miss you!

Love Our House said...

Hey there! It's Britney Anglesey. How are you guys doing? So fun to see new pics of the girls. So cute! We are down in Lehi now. Let me know if you guys ever want to get together. Hope all is going well with the practice! Brit :o)

Brittany said...

I still miss you. How was Sloane's Birthaday?