Micah and I went to do some school shopping. I just love having a shopping buddy. She is at a real fun age. Thank goodness for Children's Place or my long skinny legged girl would be pant less.
We having been enjoying all the Summer festivities. I swear here there are fireworks from July 4th til mid August.
Jeremy's office has kind of become a home away from home for us. We spent a good amount of time working. Here he is so excited to have his picture taken.
My favorite part of the entry way is the fountain. It is so relaxing and peaceful.
The girls are quite comfortable here. They usually get babysat by Grandma but occasionally we bring them up to the office. I still have not decorated the office. I can not decide which direction to go yet.
You know your kids have been around the office enough when conversations tend to go like this. Me: "Emie come here I need you to do this."
Emerson: "I can't I am with a patient."

Last week Micah backed into a cast iron dutch oven with the hot coals still on it. It left a pretty bad burn. I wish kids understood us when we tell them to BE CAREFUL!
Well Friday she was in heaven getting to pet this big Momma!
Balloon animals are always a plus to any event.
I love this time of year. Fresh garden Vegetables are plentiful. Zucchini and summer squash are multiplying like crazy. I love eating fresh veggies. My favorite garden veggie is tomatoes. I can eat them all day long.
Balloon animals are always a plus to any event.
I love this time of year. Fresh garden Vegetables are plentiful. Zucchini and summer squash are multiplying like crazy. I love eating fresh veggies. My favorite garden veggie is tomatoes. I can eat them all day long. My favorite Summer dinner is a little fried squash and herb pasta.




6 comments:
So glad to read a post from you--the girls are growing up so quickly.
SNAKES--ick.
LOL at the "I'm with a patient".
Have a great time this weekend.
Where in the world did you see that HUGE snake? SO COOL!
what a fun weekend! Cant wait to see you again! Alyvia misses you... ;)
I love this post. :-) So many fun things.
And your blog design is beautiful!
Ashley, keep up on your blog, because it is so much more fun than facebook. Although I like facebook, your blog is so much more enjoyable. Beautiful girls all four of you.
more updates, please!!
Post a Comment