Three Little Princesses

Monday, August 3, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

...I used to blog regularly.
I just haven't been in the mood, and have been busy, and have been lazy at times too. My husband is the one who missed my blogging and begged and pleaded wanted me to return to it. So I figured I would start with the Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open House.

(FYI: I may back blog, I may not.)

We had reservations for July 25th, but my Sister had her sweet baby and so we missed our reservation. We tried to get more tickets and the only thing available was for an 8:20 a.m. (A.M.) reservation. We had to get up really early to be dressed, fed and make the hour drive to S. Jordan. We made it there and it was such a beautiful morning so I shouldn't complain too much.

Always trying for a good family shot, but someone always has to look away.

The Temple was just beautiful. I loves the colors they used inside, so warm but calming.

My three little (but getting bigger by the day) girls.


Snacks are the best incentive. Especially for my kids. Being Quiet=Snack! Most of the time it works.



I just really liked this picture of Micah doing a curtsy before the picture of Christ.




And of course kids have to play near the fountain.


I am glad we went to the Open House.


It was simply wonderful!





6 comments:

Yvonne said...

The girls are getting so big. The Oquirrh Mountain temple is absolutely beautiful. I loved the colors inside, too. The chandeliers were simply gorgeous.

The girls are getting so big--I love their little outfits. In family pictures, if one turns away, who cares--that is so much more real then everyone looking at the camera. The picture of Micah doing a curtsy is adorable.

Lara Neves said...

I love that picture of Micah doing a curtsy!

We went at the last minute when we were up north, and I'm so glad we did! Such a neat experience for the kids.

Dean Family said...

looks like it was fun, the girls look cute in their dresses. i bet your super busy now working...i'm sure jeremy appreciates you! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Darling pictures. We took the boys to Twin Falls when it opened. I loved hearing them talk about it afterwards.

Jen said...

I loved that open house as well! I can't believe how color coordinated and cute your family is even that early in the morning! You are seriously amazing!! You got some really cute pictures! I'm excited to have you blog again. We've missed ya! I didn't blog forever either and my hubby is the one that was like, "you haven't posted forever. .. and what will you have to print off for a blog book?" lol- so I've been trying to back date and catch up. I'll never get it ALL done, but at least I'm trying :D

Mandy said...

Welcome Back! Your girls are so beautiful and lovely just like you!!!