Three Little Princesses

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am still here!

Our move went smoothly (I can say that now that it is over!!!). My plane ride with my three little "angels" was perfect. I have been enjoying my family tremendously. Right now I am visiting friends in Dallas. So little time and so much I want to do. I have plenty of pictures, but my time is pulled in other directions. I miss my husband lots and lots and lots. The other night Emie told Jeremy, "I love you Daddy, but I don't know where you are!" I know it is hard on the girls to be away from their dad right now. He is doing great and calls me with exciting business stuff all the time. I am proud of him!!! I have one month with family left, then it is back to reality!


Later,

~Ashley~

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Glad all is going well! I don't know how you can be away from your husband so long, but it is good to be next to family, that's for sure!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad to get an update and to read all is doing well.

Safe travels. Enjoy your time.

Ally said...

Glad to hear the move went okay.

I'm sorry I haven't been over here too much lately. Thinking about you, though, hoping all is well. :-)

Jen said...

So happy the move went well! Enjoy your time with family! I'm glad to hear that things are going good with your hubby's business! That's exciting news!! YAY!

Mandy said...

Hey Cuz!! I am glad that your move went well. That is cool that you get to spend so much time with your family. I bet they are enjoying having you and the girls around. But I know that Jeremy misses you tons too! Be safe!

Corrine said...

ok... Danielle says you're on the computer all the time... These are moments you should be recording!! These memories are important to your children!!