
We went the the circus sponsored by the Ronald Mcdonald House Charities at the Shriner's Mosque. My little Dora the Explorer lovers wore their favorite shirts. We met Brittany, Brandon and Seiler there and found seats all the way at the top of the stadium seating. We were disheartened to sit so far away at first, but we could see everything really well. It was so hot and so high up we got a little breeze. Micah's favorite part of the show was the Elephants, she was captivated by their exciting performance. Sloane's favorite part of the experience was the cotton candy. I was holding it in my hand and everytime I looked over at her, she had helped herself to a new handful. She just shoved it into her mouth as she always does when she is eating something she really likes. Micah, of course, liked the cotton candy as well, but she hates to be sticky. We had so much fun, it ran late but I think the girls didn't mind being past bedtime too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment