Three Little Princesses

Monday, April 30, 2007

Out and About with Rebecca and Family


On the third day of our trip we visited my good friend Rebecca and her family. L and R were so big. We all went out to dinner. How crazy are we? Five little ones and one on the way, and no husbands I might add. We were a side show for sure. I guess we were just used to all the attention. If you had ever asked me five years ago if I would ever go anywhere ever with five kids at once, I would have looked at you as though you were crazy, but here I was doing it. The kids had so much fun, it was so worth it. I got to see Rebecca and share in her excitement of little S (due really, really soon). The kids have missed hanging out with them nearly everyday of their lives, and so have I. It was so much fun to hang out like old times. We miss them lots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: