It was a quiet afternoon and I decided to go check on my girls because they were napping real well. A little too well, it was exceptionally quiet. When I opened the door, there stood two rainbow children where two clean little girls had once been. Micah immediately said, "Someone found markers!", like she was just an innocent bystander. Micah hates to be dirty so she wasn't as shocking, but apparently she decided to help Sloane decorate her blank skin canvas with permenant colored sharpie markers. I just love being a mom, or so I told myself twenty times in a row just in case I happen to forget it.
Three Little Princesses
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Someone Found Markers!
It was a quiet afternoon and I decided to go check on my girls because they were napping real well. A little too well, it was exceptionally quiet. When I opened the door, there stood two rainbow children where two clean little girls had once been. Micah immediately said, "Someone found markers!", like she was just an innocent bystander. Micah hates to be dirty so she wasn't as shocking, but apparently she decided to help Sloane decorate her blank skin canvas with permenant colored sharpie markers. I just love being a mom, or so I told myself twenty times in a row just in case I happen to forget it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH NO! But, that is just TOO FUNNY!
That is really funny! Your girls are just smarties! Creative ones at that.
I'm sorry--it really is funny. You are so wise to tell yourself over and over at times like that how much you love being a mom.
Post a Comment