Three Little Princesses

Monday, April 16, 2007

My Big Girl Emie

What a big girl Emie is becoming. She has seven teeth and bites with all of them (I found out the hard way). She gets up on all fours ready to crawl, but still no advancing once up. She says dada all the time. I am working on mama but she is not cooperating the way the other girls did. She definately has developed a mind of her own. She loves to eat and watches closely whenever someone else has food. She has no fear of animals, Mimi's dog is all over her every time she is on the floor. At times I am ready for all my little ones to be self sufficient, but it does make me sad that they grow so fast. If anyone knows how to freeze time, if only for a second, let me know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: