We visited Jeremy's parents for Thanksgiving. The weather was awesome, and the girls really enjoyed being outside. Their favorite thing to do is jump on the trampoline.

Thanksgiving dinner was yummy!


One of the downtown squares had a huge display of lights and themed picture window boxes (??). I remember seeing things like this when I was a kid. Some of them seemed to be that old. The girls LOVED it!
Emie slept through most of it, when she woke up a smile never left her face.
Our Christmas projects were minimal this year. I have not had a ton of energy, and it seemed we had more going on than usual. One day we took a trip to Michael's and I let the girls pick out some ornaments to paint.
They mostly ended up black since mixing the paint was way more fun.





3 comments:
Love it. The ornament idea. Cute. Can't wait to see you again. Wish you were here, or I was there. I need you closer. I love you, and miss you very much. Kiss all those beautiful girls for me. Have a Happy New Year's.
Everyone looks so happy.
The themed window boxes are always great.
Painting ornaments sounds like such a cute idea.
Happy New Years, ashley.
oh my... I can not believe how long Micah's hair is... I had to zoom in on those trampoline pics She just gets more beautiful.. I can't believe how big they are all getting!
Post a Comment