There is no tricking in our version! Just a bunch of random stuff going on.
Lately I have been doing a LOT of refereeing. For once it has not been for my kids.
It seems her Highness does NOT like the new kitten. The new kitten knows this and torments her superior.
Here is Micah all ready for school pictures. She looked darling and the proofs were really good. I can't wait to see her class picture. We had a parent conference with her Pre-K teacher who was impressed with how quick she learns and how well she writes all her letters. She is brilliant just like her Daddy.As I made her wash the wall this is who she told me she felt like.
This is why she had to wash the walls. Yep she leaves her mark around here and there. I have to keep one eye on her ALWAYS!
She is quite creative and talented, no?

Emie was missing one afternoon and I spotted her curled up and QUIET. She found the DS and played her little heart out. Usually the other girls block her out of the way and she never gets to play.
Finally, a picture of Jeremy and me enjoying his birthday present from his parents. Utah JAZZ Tickets. He was happy even though it was a crappy game. Seriously couldn't they have played well for his special day.
Is that too much to ask for!?!
This is why she had to wash the walls. Yep she leaves her mark around here and there. I have to keep one eye on her ALWAYS!She is quite creative and talented, no?

Emie was missing one afternoon and I spotted her curled up and QUIET. She found the DS and played her little heart out. Usually the other girls block her out of the way and she never gets to play.
Finally, a picture of Jeremy and me enjoying his birthday present from his parents. Utah JAZZ Tickets. He was happy even though it was a crappy game. Seriously couldn't they have played well for his special day. Is that too much to ask for!?!
It was great to be without kids for a night. Thanks to GGG for taking care of the girls. This month will be busy, but I am going to love every minute of it!
(I think I can, I think I can...)



6 comments:
Random is always great. Love the pictures.
LOL at the Cinderella comment--too cute.
How fun for you and Jeremy to have tickets to see the Jazz. Glad you had fun.
I love random! All the pictures are really cute. I cracked up that she said she felt like Cinderella b/c you made her clean up her mess. That is classic! How fun that you guys got to go to the Jazz game! YAY! So sorry they lost, but glad you got a night out :)
So what's the DS? Can the little kids really play it? I know mine would like something like that, but I'm not sure if they could do it.
It is a nintendo DS. A portable game system. One thing my kids and Britt's kids have is the Leapster learning game system. You can buy them at Wally World. We have two and may have to get a third, because I do not think sharing is in my kids vocab.
Cute pictures!!! You have such cute daughters. And hooray for a date night out! I love when that happens :)
Love all the pictures! :-D
But seriously, I do think it is a little unreasonable to ask the Jazz to do anything reliable this year....
**sigh**
Post a Comment