1. You are a GREAT dad. I am always amazed at the time you spend with the girls teaching them new games and playing with them. You always take them swimming (with or without me) because they love it. You have encouraged me to let them make their own decisions. (I know I can be a control freak) You let me sleep in on Saturday mornings (even though you get up earlier than me all week long) and make muffins with the girls.
2. I love that you are the romantic one in the relationship. I do not want to call myself out or anything, but you are the one who remembers all anniversaries and special things.
3. You bring me flowers just because. Even at times when it has not been in our budget, you always surprise me and brighten my day.
4. You make me feel important. You always want to know how I feel about things even if you are educated about them and I am not.
5. You eat my cooking. I know I am not a great cook. The years have been kind and I am getting better. You eat EVERYTHING I make tell me how wonderful it is.
6. You make me laugh. It seems at times we are on the same wave length. You make me laugh harder than anyone else.
7. You are a really good brother. It makes me happy to see how much they want to spend time with you.
8. You talk to your Mom more than I talk to mine. That is a lot. I think it is really sweet. I know you respect her opinion on things. She is a real smart lady.
9. I think you are handsome. I get lost in those beautiful blue/green eyes. When I stare into them all the bad things in life disappear.
10. You work hard. I am so proud of the things you have accomplished since we got married almost seven years ago. (Can you believe it?) You have achieved so much and I know there are great things in store for your future. You have earned them and deserve them.
I LOVE YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!
LOVE,
ASHLEY

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!! I am so glad that you are married to my wonderful cousin. You both are so cute together. Ashley I love your 10 reasons that you love him (hello that is romantic). Happy Birthday! Love, Mandy
Happy Birthday Jeremy. He sounds like a great guy.
I loved all of your reasons--#5 REALLY made me smile.
Loved this post! So sweet!
Happy Birthday to Jeremy!
Wow, you have a wonderful hubby! Happy Birthday to Jeremy!!!
Awww. :-) Happy Birthday to your sweetheart!
That's a great list of reasons. ;-)
Hey Ashley, I have just a few quick questions about blog layouts. . . wait, I'll email ya!
Post a Comment