What an adorable kitten. I bet the girls will enjoy the kitten so much.
fun!! I want a kitten! :( or a baby??
Nora has just announced that she's coming to see you guys.She also has a case of white hot kitten envy.
That is so much fun! I tried to get a kitten and Josh said no! He doesn't want to have to take allergy pills everyday! :(
How cute! I super duper love kittens!! That kitten is sure to bring many smiles to your girls!
I have to admit when I read "new addition" my heart skipped a beat, I thought you were announcing a pregnancy, I guess a kitten is good too! :)
Ha ha! :-DWin/win, indeed.Good luck. ;-) You're a much better, braver mother than I.
ok... it has been a whole week and no new post... :( sad day!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What an adorable kitten. I bet the girls will enjoy the kitten so much.
fun!! I want a kitten! :( or a baby??
Nora has just announced that she's coming to see you guys.
She also has a case of white hot kitten envy.
That is so much fun! I tried to get a kitten and Josh said no! He doesn't want to have to take allergy pills everyday! :(
How cute! I super duper love kittens!! That kitten is sure to bring many smiles to your girls!
I have to admit when I read "new addition" my heart skipped a beat, I thought you were announcing a pregnancy, I guess a kitten is good too! :)
Ha ha! :-D
Win/win, indeed.
Good luck. ;-) You're a much better, braver mother than I.
ok... it has been a whole week and no new post... :( sad day!
Post a Comment