Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It The Great Pumpkin..

...Carving everyone.

The girls really wanted to carve our pumpkins this year. I know this means ~I~ will be carving pumpkins this year.

Emie was the first one to get bored, but she did help clean them out a little bit.

I decided to do two easy jack-o-lanterns and one difficult (for me)jack-o-lantern.



Sloane was making the funniest faces pulling out all the pumpkin guts. Micah actually touched the "inside stuff" this year.


My spider and web took over one hour. I was exhausted. Next year maybe we will just paint them.


But, the carved ones look so much better at night.



3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Your pumpkins look great. That spider and web is fabulous. Great job. (I didn't carve one this year ; (

Ally said...

Good for you - they look great! ;-D

I copped out this year, and we didn't do any pumpkin carving. We barely got a few decorations put up through the house. :-S

Kayleen said...

i have a similar fork and spoon! fun!