Three Little Princesses

Monday, November 3, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

We decided to take our girls to Boo at the Zoo. After all our little zoo has finally got giraffes and lions. We were so excited. It is not that we have not seen those animals before just not in a while.
Well it seemed that everyone in town had the same idea. It was CRAZY, but fun.

Micah was a "princess mermaid" again.

Emie was a fairy.

Sloane was "spidergirl" this year, as opposed to last years spiderman.


Such a cute group shot!



The weather was so nice. I am not sure why it has been so warm, but it was perfect for this Halloween season.




My happy girl.

Micah is losing her baby face. She is starting to look so grown up.

Sloane is mad because I want to take a picture and not open candy.

Emie is so sweet and is offering to share her sticky treat. No thanks Sweety, I think I'll pass.

Taking a snack break.

We only lost Sloane twice. The first time we found her at the large giraffe slide. The second time we found her here. I am going to have to start handcuffing her to my hand.
Besides those instances, we had a great time.


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Boo at the Zoo is always great fun. Love the picture of the unhappy Sloane ; ) (I'd be unhappy too if I had to take a picture and not eat my candy)

Cute costumes.

Lara Neves said...

Looks like fun! They all look adorable.

I have been loving this Indian Summer, but the day after Halloween it was freezing and so I guess it's over.

Jen said...

Very cute pictures!!! We had wonderful weather for all our Halloween Festivities as well. I was very happy about that!

Dean Family said...

How scary to lose Sloane, it gets crazy in those busy places! Emie is adorable in her costume, she's getting big! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Ally said...

Cute, cute pictures!! ;-)

Princess was the Little Mermaid this year.

Actually, she has no idea who Ariel even is - we've never watched that show in our house. She just isn't in to the Disney movies. We just happened to walk by the costumes a few weeks ago, and she saw the picture and decided then and there she wanted to be a mermaid.

Seriously, your girls are so beautiful! ;-)

(Glad no one was lost permanently! whew!!)