Three Little Princesses

Friday, November 21, 2008

For Brittany (and everyone else)


Here is what I did with the Hobby Lobby bowl. I may leave it up through Christmas as is. I love these acorns I got at Target around Halloween time.

A closer view.

Here are the candle sticks I told you about, decorated for Fall. I love how tall they are. I may have to buy a second set (one of three) for the Family Room.

I told myself I would not put up any Christmas decor before Thanksgiving, but I am feeling the Holiday Spirit and I am almost done putting it up. I can't wait for Mom and Dad to visit during the beginning of December. I will post my Christmas decor soon.


Love to You,
Your Kiddos, and all my Sisters,

4 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I love those acorns too! So fun...everything looks beautiful!

Yvonne said...

You have such beautiful ideas.

Jen said...

Really, you do have a talent! I wish I had cute ideas like you!

Brittany said...

Gorgeous Darling!! I love it. That bowl does look Fabulous in you House. Wish I could find one for me too. Lots of love to you.