Micah celebrated her special day twice. Once with each set of Grandparents. I love how they make everything so special for my girls.
Micah and Jeremy celebrated their birthdays together over Thanksgiving.
Like the cake!?! The things he will do for our little girls. Just for Jeremy it was a dark chocolate ice cream cake. The best of both worlds.
Trick candles, to test Jeremy and frustrate Micah.
My Mom and Dad came in town for a visit. As always it went by way too fast. I am always excited for their visits and plan everything out and am like a kid waiting for Christmas. It comes, we have the best time, and it is soon over and I am sad for a while. I really, really miss them.They did get to be here for Micah's birthday and the picture above is them helping her decorate her birthday ornament cupcakes.
Micah chose Red Robin for her birthday dinner. As long as the big bird is not out front saying hi to people is it a go. It must have been too cold because he was no where in sight. It is funny to watch my kids survey the area before approaching the door. They DO NOT LIKE HIM!!
Sloane usually gulps down her chocolate milk before the appetizers even arrive.Ummm... Mimi aren't those coloring pages for the kids?? My kids usually force us to help them color.
I thought Micah might be really shy about having to stand up in front of the entire restaurant. She loved it!!! Ever since school started she has really come out of her shell. She is a talker!!
For her birthday, Micah wanted a big girls room. No more Disney princesses, but still needed a princess flair. She chose black, hot pink, and pale pink as her new color scheme. I went shopping with her and found some really cute decor. Then for her birthday, she opened up presents from my sisters who live far away and everything they bought matched perfectly. I did not even tell anyone that we were changing her room up!! Sisters just have that special connection you know! It is awesome. Micah,
I am so proud of you! You are a precious daughter. I love all the help and patience you have given. Especially for never getting to be a baby for very long. Emie is two and a half. At that age you were big sister twice. You have developed a little bit of five year old attitude, but it was expected. I am proud of how you have come out of your shell and are friends with everyone you meet. I am grateful for you! You are a true princess. I know our Heavenly Father is pleased with you and so am I.
Love, MOM
2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful when they surprise you and are not shy ; )
Happy Birthday Micah. I love that you took her shopping to get new decor for her room. And how fun that your sisters are so in tune with you--love it.
She looks so happy holding the gift i got her!!! I absolutely love the pic in your header! You have three adorable little girls!!! We Love and miss you all!!
Post a Comment