Three Little Princesses

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Big Messes

Our home is filled with half unpacked boxes, and stuff waiting around to find a permenant place, and we are living in utter caous at the moment. I decided to post some of our other big messes. The first one is Micah making herself all "pretty" during a suposed naptime. I wear a completely powder make-up line and she managed to dump it all out. She is covered but the worst part of the mess was the comforter and carpet she managed to get covered too.The second is Micah and Sloane playing at least 5 card games at once. It took Jeremy and me a nice chunk of time to sort all cards out. The third picture is Sloane, I can not decipher what she was eating, but I know she got in creases we never realized she had. Just like these messes, the one we live in now will just be a memory. I hope sooner than later.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I just wonder what do the pictures look like? :o)