OHHH, How I miss your smiling faces playing in my backyard. It just seems as if it were yesterday that you were here in Missouri singing me primary songs as we played the day away. Jessica & I miss you very much! I am so blessed that your mommy has this online blog up so we can visit you and see what you girls are up to! Keep up the good work, and know that you are loved! Love, Jennifer & Jessica A.
1 comment:
OHHH, How I miss your smiling faces playing in my backyard. It just seems as if it were yesterday that you were here in Missouri singing me primary songs as we played the day away. Jessica & I miss you very much! I am so blessed that your mommy has this online blog up so we can visit you and see what you girls are up to!
Keep up the good work, and know that you are loved!
Love,
Jennifer & Jessica A.
Post a Comment