Our camera is broken, and it's not even a year old yet. It's frustrating but life is good. For the next few blogs maybe even weeks (I hope not) we will just post old favorites. This is a picture of Sloane (barely 1) and Micah (2). I think it was around Jeremy's graduation, at least that is what I bought the outfits for. Anyways, we are trying our best to get settled in, but it is really hard with three little girls following us around everywhere we go. That's right I said three, Emie scoots quickly behind us. She is my little shadow. I hope it doesn't take us too long before we feel at home here.
Three Little Princesses
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Broken Camera
Our camera is broken, and it's not even a year old yet. It's frustrating but life is good. For the next few blogs maybe even weeks (I hope not) we will just post old favorites. This is a picture of Sloane (barely 1) and Micah (2). I think it was around Jeremy's graduation, at least that is what I bought the outfits for. Anyways, we are trying our best to get settled in, but it is really hard with three little girls following us around everywhere we go. That's right I said three, Emie scoots quickly behind us. She is my little shadow. I hope it doesn't take us too long before we feel at home here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment