Three Little Princesses
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Finally We're Here
Well we arrived here just fine or safely anyways I should say. Corrine and Kristofer came to visit us. We had an enjoyable weekend, and they were nice enough to ignore our "just moved in" messes. We decided to venture around our new city. Our first stop was the Temple. Two things made made me feel at home. One was the temple, for all of you members in Dallas you will know what I am talking about. The next was the weather, it was so hot. The nice thing here is, at night it cools way down to almost jacket weather. I could really get used to this. We enjoyed our new ward, it seems to be a good fit, little girls as far as the eye can see. I think my girls will be very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment