Three Little Princesses

Monday, May 21, 2007

Time Marches On

Well it seems as though Emerson is getting too big for her infant carrier. It is time to get rid of the old thing, it has barely survived three babies. I have also just packed away all clothes for nine months and smaller. I wanted to get rid of them but I just couldn't do it, so I folded them, boxed them up, and put them in storage. A part of me is really sad, no more infants. We have had nothing but babies for the past three and a half years.
The bigger part of me is really happy. My kids are growing really healthy and strong and it will be nice to have some time for myself. I look forward to all three walking to the car by themselves, and all I will have to do is carry the bags! Now that Emie is scooting around she really enjoys attention from the older girls and "sharing" their toys. The girls are having a little bit more fun with her too. She enjoys eating herself and it is really cute to watch her carefully pick up food. Only a couple short months left until she turns one. I think I will at least let her keep her bottle until then.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: