Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th


We enjoyed the Fourth. Jeremy had to attend a Screening for work during the day so, we just celebrated in the evening. We had a BBQ with some new neighbors and the guys did fireworks in the cul-de-sac.

Emie was happy especially since our neighbors have a little one her age.


These pictures below make me laugh because, it totally shows my girls personalities.

Micah is very cautious with EVERYTHING. She does NOT like fireworks, she can not handle the noise.
Sloane is very unaware of any danger. She has no fear and is easily distracted. Don't worry she was not hurt by the sparkler.
Emie is always happy and holidays are no exception. We hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating too.


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

We didn't do much celebrating but did watch fireworks on the 4th.

Hope you had a great time.

Corrine said...

i remember the first time Micah ever saw fireworks, nearly clawed you to death to get away! I miss ya! the girls are so dang cute!! love ya!

Jen said...

Once again, your girls are just so cute! I'm glad you had a great 4th of July and I love how you captured the personality of each of your girls in these pictures :)

Misty said...

Don't you just love July 4th!

Allyson said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the picture of Sloane with the sparkler right next to her. I am glad you are getting to know your new neighbors.