Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh Memories!


After reading my last post, my Sister reminded me of another fun experience with art. So since I am unpacking all day, here it is for your viewing pleasure. click HERE

4 comments:

Corrine said...

dobt you love how I always can give you something more to blog about! :) love ya!!! hope you have a Happy 4th!! miss ya!

Kate said...

I love your blog. Your girls are the cutest. It looks like some of you have beautiful red hair. I am very partial to red heads, because I have red hair and my husband and all of my children. I love it. Have a great 4th

Kate said...

I love your blog. Your girls are the cutest. It looks like some of you have beautiful red hair. I am very partial to red heads, because I have red hair and my husband and all of my children. I love it. Have a great 4th. By the way did you make your background. I really like it.

Allyson said...

WOW!That must have been fun to try and get off. How many days did that last?