Three Little Princesses

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Trails

I will try and remember these happy faces and how much I LOVE them tomorrow. The three girls and I are flying to visit my parents. Hopefully we have some pretty patient people sitting by us. Maybe I will bring this picture along and say that they really are normally like this.

If I have computer access, I will post our adventures from a far. If not, we will be back around the beginning of August.

8 comments:

Corrine said...

Hope you have fun... sad day we are just going to miss each other!! Miss ya!!

Jen said...

Wow. Best of luck with that. I hope they are little angels for you. That picture is adorable!

Yvonne said...

They are so cute. I hope the plane ride goes well and that you have a wonderful time.

Ally said...

Okay, so I'm late (again) and you won't see this until August. So I hope you had a wonderful time!

I just LOVE that picture of your 3 beautiful angels. ;-)

Gina said...

That photo is so perfect!

Good luck on your trip!

Allyson said...

I hope you are having a fun trip. We get to take ours on a plane in a few weeks. Not looking forward to that one.

Amelia Ames said...

Hey are ya still there? I put up some pics of your cuties on my blog from when ya visited me. They turned out pretty nicely, I must say. Of course the subject material made it very easy.

Misty said...

They are growing like weeds... especially your youngest!