Since we know we are going to stay put for a while, we decided to buy a membership to the local Discovery Center. I couldn't tell who had more fun the kids or the parents. It was really cool.
Emie testing how different items catch wind.
Micah using her body strength to hoist herself up.
The bubbles were the girls favorite spot.



4 comments:
These places are always so much fun!!! Kris and I went to one in San Fran on our honeymoon... and I think we stayed there about 4 hrs, longer than another place we went to. Ours was more of an exploretorium (sp?). Way more science stuff... ;) but still fun!!
We love the Discovery Center. The pass is definitely worth it.
I wonder if we have a play like that here! Kya would LOVE IT! Looks like you had a blast! I love the grocery area. HOW COOL!
So fun! I wish I were motivated to take 3 children to do things like that. My problem, is that with the twins, our little boy heads like a speeding bullet one way, and our little baby girl saunters off the other way - and I'm split in the middle with my clingy 4-year-old Princess! Aaaahhhhh!
Post a Comment