We have finally completely moved. Sunday we finished cleaning out the other place. It feels real good to be in one spot and have our family routine again. We have finished adding curb appeal to the front yard, washed the exterior of the house, and put up all the kids toys, slides, etc in the back yard. I have decorated a few areas, but not all. It will take a while for that. Here is the front entry.
Here is a view of our kitchen. Yep, there are dishes in my sink and stuff on my counters, because that is how it always looks. I can never keep everything perfect.


3 comments:
From what I can see, your house looks beautiful! You can come decorate mine anytime. I'm clueless with that sort of stuff!! I don't know where to begin. I get ideas and then set out to do them, but then the financial part adds up and I get overwhelmed. Anyways, loved the pics. Your kitchen is really cute! I say. . . it looks good like it is, but since you seem to have a knack for decorating, perhaps you could find some cute window treatments? Hope you had a great 4th of July!
The house looks great. I love the entry way. I could use lots of help decorating--I'm not very good at all.
Who doesn't have dishes in their sink once in awhile.
Hope the move is a good one for you and the family.
Your new house looks nice.
Post a Comment