
We had the best time. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. We have stuff to unpack and then I have a home to put together. I am not in any rush though. I have all winter to decorate. I would rather enjoy the rest of Summer and my favorite season Fall. Of course a new blog design was in order. I will post some of our adventures when I find a few spare moments. I hope everyone enjoyed July. Sheesh, where does the time go!
7 comments:
Welcome back!!!
Welcome home!! Sorry I didn't get to see you when we were in Utah! I hope that you had a blast on your Vacation.
Welcome back Ashley!!!
Welcome home. Hope it was a good trip.
Love the new look.
Welcome Home! I love your new look! Very cute! Wish I could re-do my blog as quickly as you do yours. One day I'll be fast. . . one day. Anyways, can't wait to hear about your trip and see lots of fun pictures!
Oh man, she looks SOOOOO exactly like how I feel!
Welcome home. ;-)
It is nice reading a blog that is so positive! Thanks!
Post a Comment