Today the door bell rang. When I opened it there were 4 large boxes sitting on my porch from UPS. I was so giddy.
Last month I visited my family in the Midwest. It is seriously the best place to flea market. I spent most of my time with my Mom, Sisters and Grandma hitting all the flea markets/antique stores, garage sales, and boutiques to my hearts desire. I bought some great stuff and was given some great stuff. I could not fit it all on the plane ride home, so it was shipped my way.
I am normally not a rooster person, but lately I have been wanting a few. I got this little rooster for a few bucks along with a red wire basket for my marble eggs.
I also found a new piece of the pottery I collect. I used to find it everywhere, now I have to hunt it down. I was happy to find this jar/vase.
I saw this fork and spoon and had to have it. I am not really into retro, but I LOVED these. They remind me of being at my Grandma's house as a little kid.
I took a picture from a different angle, by the door, so you can see how large they are.
I love this weathered weather vain. If I ever tire of it, it will be a great Halloween decoration.
I did have a few more goodies. I bought a lot of holiday decor and of course the bikes I saw everywhere. It was a very successful trip, mostly because I got to spend time with the ones I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment