Three Little Princesses

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy Time of Year

It has been such a busy time of year. I am busy with projects around the house. We are getting ready for school to start. I have 2 preschoolers this year. Micah is going to a preschool Mon-Fri every morning. Sloane is doing a co-op preschool this year with some friends in our ward. She will only be attending Tues and Thurs. I have to say.... Yippee! I am going to get a small break. Of course when they go full time I will be SAD.
While on vacation, we decided to get Micah's eyes checked. Well apparently she can not see well at all. I felt so bad, all this time making her slide away from the t.v. and making her hold her books further away. Here she is in her new specks. She got a blue pair and pink pair.

Luckily she willingly wears them. She is happy to see clearly. A few of her first words to me were "Mom....you look so much bigger!" Niiice.

Well I am glad she is happy and excited to get ready for school. It seems there is something going on every day until then. As soon as I get a few moments I may blog about the great time we had on our vacation.

8 comments:

Corrine said...

ADORABLE!!! That's my niece!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

She looks darling. And being able to see everything better must be good too!

Mandy said...

She is cute and growing up so fast!! I love the glasses and she looks great! Congrats Micah!

Yvonne said...

She looks so great in her glasses. It's wonderful that she has them now.

Enjoy all he free time you will have.

Can't wait to read your vacation posts.

Allyson said...

I know how you feel. Life is crazy right now. I can't wait for school to start, but I have so much to do before then that I don't want it to come too fast.

Glad you are back from your trip.

Ally said...

Glad to hear you had a good vacation. ;-)

She looks so great with those glasses! I remember when I got my first pair of glasses at 12 years old. I'm glad she can finally see! (hahaha)

Hope all goes well with your projects for the house, and with the girls starting school. How exciting! ;-)

Amy said...

I love little kids in glasses. Always cute.

Lara Neves said...

She looks adorable in her glasses. I'm glad she's happy about them....Bria was not thrilled when she first got hers 2 1/2 years ago. Now she realizes that she just can't see without them, so she wears them willingly.