My Mom gave me a few of theses stackable boxes. I am grateful she gives me things. These are however, are not my favorite. That pink string handle is flourescent pink. I kept them in storage for a while, because I figured eventually I could do something with them.
Then I got an idea. I could use them in my laundry room. But not as they were.

You know the drill, first comes primer.
Then comes color.
I really liked the note pages on the inside, so I left it as is. I decided to fill them with things I use but want out of sight.
I added some details. They look perfectly French. It all started with this print HERE.
I used the rest of my chipboard on a card holderI had. It adds a little bit more to the decor theme. I wish I could paint the walls.
I know you all may be thinking I have an unhealthy obssesion with black spray paint. Actually most things in my home are not black. Here is a little proof.

Black is quickly becoming one of my new favorite colors. It really brings out the other colors in a room.
No comments:
Post a Comment