Well, I figure for my first real post I would participate in a Party. My favorite thrifty find was FREE! I was able to score this baker's rack from someone who was finished with their yard sale and wanting to throw everything that didn't sale out with the trash. I am not sure the price she had on it, but to me it was a great find.
I love that it is bigger than most I have seen. I kept it green for a long while. I didn't have a perfect spot for it, so for about the past two years it has spent a lot of time in storage. I recently moved and found a place for it. I really was not into green anymore and it was a little (okay a lot) worn, so I gave it a little make over.
I painted it black. This is my temporary decor thrown on it until I unpack more of my accessories. Then it will get the royal treatment. It is a focal point in my kitchen. I have to add, the pair of black candle stick holders were a great find for 75 cents. They are favorite because they look great no matter where I place them.
I sanded and restained the wood and I really like how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!