Three Little Princesses

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

The month of August has been busy, and has flown by. Micah and Sloane had swim lessons every Thurs and Tues morning.

We drove to Twin Falls to attend the Temple open house. It was beautiful!

My girls were so excited. They remember attending the Rexburg Temple open house. Once Sloane realized she could see herself in the Eternity Mirrors, she started hamming it up. It was great to go as a family.

My Emie went from this.....

to this.....
to this!
We celebrated her turning two with Aunt Corri and Uncle Kristofer.

The girls loved those yummy cuppy cakes.

We drove over to the Shoshone Falls. They were beautiful and we ran into some friends of ours. Micah was so excited to see her friend Isabella. We have missed their family bunches since we moved. Well, I guess we are not that far away. We need to make better efforts to keep in touch.
My Sister and her Hubby.
We attended a little festival. The weather was perfect and the girls had fun. Here they are watching the puppet show. It was put on by another religion, so they kept having a confused look on their faces when they heard the songs.
Sloane was so excited to get branded. After her first rub on tattoo she kept asking for more.


Ice cream is always a big hit.

Emie loved her little bug balloon. She wore it ALL day long. One of my happy girls.
There was a guy who had a snake and Sloane loved it! She kept petting it, kissing it, and letting it "smell" or lick her. This guy was so impressed with her enthusiasm he let her hold it. Every hair on my body was on end. I do NOT care for snakes.

Here is Sloane our little Snake Charmer.
It was a lot to catch up on, but next week school starts so I want to feel the relief of starting clean. No more I should blog this soon. It is done!





6 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a fun way to display your comings and goings. Loved all the pictures. Looks like you did a lot and saw a lot.

(We went to the Twin Falls Open House, too. It was beautiful. I loved the way they had the Idaho state flower--can't remember the name--everywhere)

Love the picture of your little snake charmer--although I think snakes are way too creepy to get that close.

Corrine said...

ummm... that isnt the cutest pic of Kristofer and I. But I sure do love the update! Cant wait to see ya soon!! love ya!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You've had some fun! E would be that way around the snake too. I wouldn't be anywhere near it.

Ally said...

Oiy! You're so brave to let her hold that snake! Bleh. :-P

Love all the pictures. Looks like so much fun.

Jen said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute and Happy Late Birthday to your little one! That's awesome that you got to go to the Twin Falls Temple Open House. What an amazing experience to take your family. I'm jealous you went to Shoshone Falls! I love it there! You and your sister look so much alike. You're both Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow, sloane IS brave! brit :o)