Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Bikes

Remember this post HERE.
Well here are her sister bikes. I picked up at several different Flea Markets. The plant holder was a gift from my Grandma. She loves bikes as well. When she heard I was starting a new collection for my laundry room, she plucked this one up, right out of her house and gave it to me. It is one of my favorites.

I am thinking of painting that dowel rod black. It can easily be replaced with a new one if necessary.

I like this little tricycle. I have little girls, so this is in honor of them. I really think this room would look great with color, but I promised my husband that I would not paint in this rental house.

Do you ever feel like this......or this!

These are perfect for my laundry room. With three kids, a hubby, two birds and two cats, I am never caught up on laundry. Ugh...such is life.



No comments: