Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let's go on a Bike Ride



I have this poster framed and hanging up in my laundry room. The colors are so much richer in person. Everyday I look at it and want to be there instead of doing laundry. Some day I will be, but for now I imagine visiting this street. I imagine the first building is an Antique/Flea Market/Boutique with the most amazing European finds.

I found this at a flea market in the real world. I can picture this bike on that narrow passage. I am not too big on the brass, but I love the little wooden seat. Of course, a make over was needed. I gave it a little color change. I think it will go nicely with my print. I thought about staining the wood, but I like the dark and light contrast.
I have never been a bicycle person, but since I bought this they have been popping up in my eye sight everywhere. I now have quite a little collection. I will save it for another post. I am working on something else for my laundry room. I will have to post about that tomorrow when it is finished.


No comments: