Three Little Princesses

Monday, June 30, 2008

All Art is Beautiful

While Jeremy and I pack up, the girls fend for themselves a bit.
(Yes, we do use diaper boxes to pack up. Since my oldest was only 2 1/2 when baby number 3 came, I had 3 kids in diapers at one time and acquired quite a collection. I must say these boxes are lasting. Lasted longer than our computer boxes, but I digress.)

Emerson has no problems helping herself to whatever she wants. Today it was crayons. These are dangerous in her hands, of course.

Apparently she is not the only one with dangerous hands. I know she did not do this!


6 comments:

Allyson said...

Hee Hee! That's funny. Addison has started drawing all over herself with the markers her sisters leave out. Thankfully that is all she draws on, it comes off her arms quite nicely. One of these days I am sure she will learn there are other places to draw.

Jen said...

LOL! On no!!! Very funny though. Moving is such a pain in the neck, but I'm glad this a good move for you guys! A bigger place and a new job! YAY!

Mandy said...

Congrats on both the move and the job Ashley!! That is cool. Your kids are funny and adorable. Hey I don't know if you know but Jason and I will be at my parents July 3 in the late evening till July 14 in the afternoon. It be cool to see you and your family if you can make it down, I hear that Aunt Vicki is going to be in town durning the 4th but not sure how long she is staying. Ok I wrote enough. I do hope to see you again. Mandy

Corrine said...

it seems your children find tons of joy in coloring on each other! Remember M coloring ALL over S when they were supposed to napping!! WOW, that was a mess! This is nothing compared!!

Ally said...

Baaaaah!! You're probably a lot nicer than me, but I would actually go looking for the person who did that and.....

Well, anyway. Sheesh! :-)

I'll take that as a sign that the packing is going pretty well. (hee hee)

Yvonne said...

I would have never thought of using diaper boxes for packing--very clever because they certainly are sturdy.

I agree I don't think Emerson could have done that artwork by herself ; )