Three Little Princesses

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

A new job saves the day.


We were packing up ready to move to a new place. But, low and behold a job opportunity presented itself in our own backyard. Jeremy is so happy about working here and we did not have to compromise our asking salary. We feel so lucky and so blessed.


I am so Grateful for all those who kept us in their prayers.


That is right people we do not have to move anywhere. I think I have been in a state of shock. I really did not expect things to work out so well.


I think I might just celebrate by making my blog public again! What do you all think?

I have NOT enjoyed being private.

9 comments:

Jen said...

OH YAY! This makes me SO SO SO Happy! What an amazing blessing!!! :)

Corrine said...

The Lord works in mysterious ways!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Woo hoo! Who is he going to be with?

Yvonne said...

I'm so excited for you. The Lord truly is mindful of each of us.

Congratulations to all of you.

Allyson said...

Hey Ashley Mae, congratulations on the job and the non move and the salary and the birthday.

I vote for public, if you are taking a vote. If it doesn't show up in my feeds, I forget to read it. I am like 100 posts behind on your blog. I had to click on older posts to catch up.

Ally said...

Ohmagosh! I'm four days late reading this, I'm so sorry, but I'm so excited for you!

Glad to hear he's found something new that is feasible and promising. Hope it all turns out well!

YAY! :D

Good luck, and best wishes.

Gina said...

Congrats to the hubby for getting a great job and close by! I am so happy for all of you!

Going private is tricky, that is why I've always gone back to being public.

Lara Neves said...

I am so happy for you! And it gives me faith that something will happen for us, too. This was seriously just what I needed to read right now.

Congrats!

Misty said...

Wonderful news. I say do what you need to do, as far as your privacy is concerned.

Or

Stick it to 'em with your WONDERFUL news.

But then again, I've been known to not give such charitable advice. (wink)