Three Little Princesses

Friday, June 27, 2008

One Last Pic

We have a pass to a pretty nice pool, but sometimes getting everyone and all things we need loaded up can be a bit much. On a whim we can just turn on the sprinkler. The kids really have fun either way.

I posted this bad picture mostly because it is one of the last ones we will ever take at our current place. We Are Moving!! We were almost completely packed up when Jeremy found his new job, so we decided to go ahead and move to a bigger place. This is the big weekend and week. So I may be a bit out of commission for blogging, but really that would not be much different than the rest of the month of June.

I am welcoming July with open arms!!

8 comments:

Ally said...

We love to just get out the sprinklers here, too. We have a little swimming pool, and a few of the sprinkler gadgets to make the water go wacky directions and such...

The kids love it, and I can do it from the comfort of my own home! ;-D

So are you moving out of town? To a different part of town?

I do hope all goes well with it. Wish I could help somehow.

Allyson said...

Good luck with the move.

Corrine said...

Yeah, ummm... being your sister I would like to know where your new place will be. Let me know!!! I love your blogs. I can't wait until you are back to blogging on a regular basis. Come visit and I'll take your family pictures!!! I'll be posting some more I just took today of the kids I babysit. Love ya sis!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Woo hoo. Where's the new place? Same side of town or elsewhere...

Jen said...

Yay for a new place and a new job! The kids running through the sprinkler is fun! Kya loves doing that and I love that it's less work than taking her to the local pool :)

Gina said...

Best of luck with the move! Such a big job!

Kristi said...

Good luck with your move!I hope everything goes well for you and your family!

Yvonne said...

Good luck with the move. I hope it all came together without a hitch.