Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lagoon

Jeremy loves all things amusement park. He talked me into taking our two oldest girls to Lagoon. I thought it was going to be a lot of work, but we had a GREAT time.

The favorite ride of the girls was the boats. It was the only ride they enjoyed more than once.

Tug-tug!
We went on the log ride as a family. Micah was absolutely mad that she got wet. Sloane took off running to ride it again. So second time around Jeremy and Sloane went alone.
I think they like the car ride, but probably would have enjoyed it alone better.

Micah kept asking to play games. She really is NOT a rides enthusiast.
I wasn't allowed on this ride because of my open toed shoes. Micah was quite fine with sitting out on a ride. She enjoyed the atmosphere more than actual riding.
The train ride was mild enough for Micah so we all went.

Sloane and Me.


Daddy and Micah.
The lines were short and the weather was in our favor. Lagoon really is family friendly and has a lot of shade. The only ride that dragged was the newest ride Odysea. The ride itself was fun. but it was a long line, in the direct HOT sun. Jeremy's Mom was kind enough to pick the girls up at 5 p.m. Jeremy and I stayed the rest of the night. It was nice to spend some alone time together.
If we lived there I would definitely get passes. My girls had a blast!





5 comments:

Allyson said...

Looks like you had fun. My kids have been begging me to take them to Lagoon.

I still don't get their open toe shoe thing.

Jen said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! We were supposed to go to Lagoon today, but family issues kept us from going! It would've been a scorcher though, so in that regard, I guess I'm glad we didn't go. I haven't been forever and really want to go! That is so wonderful that you were able to have the evening alone with your hubby! Your MIL is GREAT!

Jami Steele Davis said...

It looks like fun!!! my poor kids have never been, it looks like we might need to change that. I am so glad that you guys are staying. We need to get together and celebrate!!!!

Ally said...

Love all the pictures - looks like such a fun time. I think we'd have to find a babysitter for the twins, the thought of dragging twin toddlers around Lagoon makes me want to cry. (haha)

And how nice that you were able to stay for some time just the two of you. :)

Yvonne said...

The pictures are great. I'm so glad you had fun.

I've been to Lagoon only once, but I loved it.