Seriously it is their world, I just maintain it.
It's like looking into my dishwasher...
Dude. That's my life, too.
Maintaining it ain't easy either! Kudos to you! Very cute post!I didn't realize you were in Utah this month! Looks like you all had so much fun! I hope to see you on your next trip!
Haha! :-DAt least you get some help once in a while! LOL
They just want to help their mom ; )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's like looking into my dishwasher...
Dude. That's my life, too.
Maintaining it ain't easy either! Kudos to you! Very cute post!
I didn't realize you were in Utah this month! Looks like you all had so much fun! I hope to see you on your next trip!
Haha! :-D
At least you get some help once in a while! LOL
They just want to help their mom ; )
Post a Comment