Three Little Princesses

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a birthday! My loving family took me out for lunch.

Cute Sloanie and Jeremy.

Emie and her cheesy grin.

Micah and Me.
My gift. It's a necklace, Jeremy is the jewelry king.
Peruvian Lilies from my parents.
Birthdays definitely are not the highlight they once were. Spending time with my family is. So, it was wonderful.


8 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I'm so glad you were able to spend a fun day with your family. Isn't that what it's all about? You look FABULOUS!!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ashley, Happy Birthday to you. Horay for you and to still be young and happy and free. I am glad that you had a great b-day. You look so happy. And FABULOUS too!!!

Yvonne said...

You are so right--the best part of birthdays is spending time with family. Hope it was a fantastic one for you!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday! Those lilies are my favorite! Such a beautiful medley!

Ally said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope this will be the beginning of a wonderful year for you. :)

Misty said...

Happy Belated Birthday. You are beautiful. For real.

Jami Steele Davis said...

Happy Birthday,
It looks like you had a good one. What a good hubby you have!!!

Amelia Ames said...

Happy Birthday!!! We had so much fun when you visited! Sorry I haven't gotten the pictures up yet, my computer keeps going down. I will soonish though.

You know I think Emmie's grin looks just like Jack's!