Seriously, what kid doesn't love a bubble machine!?!
While we were visiting Jeremy's parents, we headed down to spend time with my cousin and her ADORABLE kiddos.
Emie just loves bubbles. She would stand so close and put her face right up to it, I thought we would for certain be washing soap out of her eyes. She was just fine.
This is the snuggliest little one ever. He is so sweet and simply precious.
Our kids play so well together, it is awesome.
The sand box was a big hit! I am a clean freak, but Jeremy has been helping me slowly get over it by letting the kids get dirty and wet. They had such a fun time and I enjoyed watching them. **Sigh** I may break down and eventually get one.
I love it when my kids play well together and with others, especially cousins.We are ready to come back and visit again!
3 comments:
It's so fun when cousins get together! Cute pictures.
Great pictures! My kids love our bubble machine :)
I love the pictures. I'm glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment