Three Little Princesses

Friday, June 6, 2008

I LOVE Seeing This..

Life is not always roses, but when I see my girls hugging each other and giggling together, I feel that it is.

Sloanie and Emie, they really look a lot a like in this picture.

Micah and Sloane, waiting at the airport for Uncle Michael's return.

Sloane and Emie just waiting to eat lunch.
Micah joining in the fun.


The two older girls have always played so well together. They would ignore Emerson all together. I used to tell Emie, sorry we didn't 'have' a friend for you. But, recently the older girls have included Emie and have really played with her. Her smiles are now twice as big. She LOVES being with the bigger girls.

7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Too cute. My favorite pictures are the ones of my boys laughing and playing together.

Allyson said...

Cute girls!

Lindsey said...

do you do your kids in cute clothes nad hair done everyday? they always look SOOO adorable!

Jen said...

Your girls are ADORABLE!!! I love their cute clothes, cute hair, but most of all, their cute smiles!!

Ashley said...

Thank you for all the compliments. We do not always get dressed up. We have days when we sit in jammies all day long, me included. Most the time though it seems we are on the go. I have to do my girls hair or they would not be able to see. For some odd reason all their hair grows forward.

Corrine said...

I have the CUTEST nieces EVER!!! I n=miss them too!! I cannot believe how big Emie is getting!!! love you Ash... Hope you had a FAB birthday!!

Ally said...

They're such beautiful girls, Ashley. :)

I finally made it over here!! Thanks for resending the invitation, I have no idea what happened to the first one! Seriously. I have been that scatter-brained lately.

Hope things are going well for you. I think of you often.