Three Little Princesses

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Makes Me Wonder

This is what happens....
(the bruised, rug burned, bloody nose, not the chocolate on the face)

...when you take this...

and add a couple of these.

I have no idea how the riding toy made it up all those stairs. I suspect that there was a bit of this...

...audience participation!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Oh poor girl! But I love the way you built up the story. That last photo is ADORABLE!

Lindsey said...

that's hilarious! sad, but funny!! and now that your blog is private can word verification be turned off???

Mandy said...

Oh M!!! Wow how crazy is that but I do have to say your girls still look cuter than ever.

Lara Neves said...

Poor thing! I hate when stuff like that happens and I didn't see it with my own eyes (of course, if I did, it probably wouldn't have happened!). You did a good job piecing together the scenario! :)

Allyson said...

OUCH!

Allyson said...

OUCH!

Gina said...

The things they THINK they can accomplish successfully. Ugh... Poor girl.

Love that last shot. Such beauties!

Laurie said...

Ouch! Poor baby face! Cute post though.