Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Daughter of a King


Our ward had a really fun Enrichment activity. A dinner for all the little girls and mommies to get dressed up in their finest princess attire. After all, we are ALL daughters of a King. There was yummy food, crown making, picture taking, a great lesson, and fun company. M was so excited to go and get all dressed up in her princess attire. She was a little disappointed to find out her favorite friend was sick and would not be there. I didn't get dressed up since I had already had two formal dinners the previous week. But, we had a really great time. I, being absent minded, forgot my camera. So we rushed home after it was over so I could get a few shots of my little princess.



5 comments:

Allyson said...

That saounds like a cute activity. Glad you are back and posting.

Yvonne said...

What a fun activity. I bet all the little girls loved it. Cute pictures.

Ally said...

So cute! :D

That sounds like such a fun time. A great idea!

Jen said...

What a great idea for an activity!!! Your daughter is adorable! I know my daughter would love for our ward to so something like that :)

Mandy said...

M is sooo adorable and cute!! that is a great idea I should share it with our primary.